- Transpersonal Counseling - Using the effective techniques from all schools of psychology & also including spiritual
- Neuroptimal Neurofeedback - You just sit back and relax while the Neuroptimal trains your brain to heal
itself through sound/music. It combines music and EEG brain technology in 1/2 hour treatments. It's a very powerful complement to traditional talk therapy.
- Music Therapy - Using music/sound to facilitate healing. The Bonny Method -Guided Imagery and Music, music for self expression, song
writing, playing music, toning, communications skills, group music therapy, relaxation, creativity, memory, alzheimers, dementia, and a complement to speech, physical & occupational
- Music Education - Private lessons in classical flute & Music Theory.
- Addiction Harm Reduction - An up & coming & very effective treatment for drug/alcohol addiction that works with the
person to improve their life, help to reduce the negative consequences and help make healthy progress away from destructive things/patterns.
- Mindfulness Focused Therapy - Integrating Eastern philosophy (like meditation) & traditional Western psychology as a regular
- Psychedelic Integration - We are working hard to ensure that psychedelic use in therapy will be legal by 2021 in the US (www.maps.org). Using psychedelic substances to induce a non-ordinary (or altered) state of consciousness is a very effective way to work through
difficult emotions/memories. Currently, we can use psychedelic integration in therapy to help clients understand and/or process their psychedelic/altered state experiences & find meaning
& growth there within.
- Psychedelic Harm Reduction - Reducing the harm of recreational psychedelic use through psychedelic education & safe use practices & principles,
and advocating for and making drug testing kits available for purchase.
- Holotropic Breathwork - Stanislav Grof's therapeutic technique using patterns of breathing to acheive an "altered state" for which can
then be therapeutically effective.
- Spiritual Emerge-ency - Supporting clients through life crises - big & small. We can help you work through what we call "Spiritual
Emerge-encies"; we view these not as breakdowns, but break-opens. Crises can be used as gifts or positive opportunities for growth & healing.
- Parenting Education, Support, & Advocacy - Offering the Becoming A Love & Logic Parent Program (6 class series), consulting/advocating
for families with Social Service Child Protection involvement (mmj, immunizations, etc.), Therapeutic School Liason, and more.
For more information go to Resources & Links
$125 - New Client Session
$75 - Regular Session (50 mins)
$500 - Intensive (4-6 hrs)
Skype appointments available
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent Program
6 Sessions (2 hrs each) for $200 (+ $20 material fee) per person
$30 (30 mins)
$50 (50 mins)
Fees are subject to change; check with practitioner